Wednesday, August 10, 2011

El Favorito

let's start with the greatest, and let you all try to take the king off his mountain.

Ingredients:  Meat of your choice, beans, rice, cheese, salsa, avocado.

Size: I can finish about 3/4 before my stomach hurts.  [image of burrito eaten coming soon]

Freshness:  The tortillas are steamed and the beans and rice is made daily.

Salsa bar:  they aren't very generous with the chips,which are corn tortilla chips, but the avacado/tomatillo salsa has generous amounts of avocado in it, and there are 2 kinds of tomato salsa, mild and hot.

Overall Taste:  It is something I could eat every single day.  The place looks ugly and is hidden on the outside, but inside the foil wrapper is my favorite burrito and I challenge anyone to give me an authentic Northern-California Style Burrito.

Price:  ~$6  The price has be gradually going up but it is easily two meals and two people can split it with chips and be plenty satisfied.

Other good menu items: